Tuesday, February 2, 2016

English Language



English is the common language in the United States. So When immigrants come to states they should try to learn English.. I know it's not easy language to learn. But if you want to communicate with people it makes easier if you can speak the language. I know when I came here I couldn't speak any English at all.. All I can speak was "yes or no". My host dad was in the service. He enrolled me in a language class. My classmates in school was helping me too. And watching TV.  I think I can read better than I speak now.. But I am learning everyday.

Of course when I go to visit Turkey my family does not speak English. So I speak Turkish with them.. Now they are telling me That I have an accent when I speak. Oh well... I can't help..



                                                                    Neriman

No comments:

Post a Comment