Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Traveling



I want to take a trip sometime soon. I like to visit places I never been. Bu you have to have money and time.
Some people have time but no money, and some people have money but no time.. I guess I'm in between.
In the past I was traveling either by car or plane. I like to try taking a train or bus trip. That would be nice..
I know some people love hiking or camping.I guess when I was younger I didn't mind so much. But now I'm older I like the comfort travel.
I also traveled by ferryboat, that was very nice. You can see lots of places that way.

I like to visit different countries.. Learn different languages. Get to know their way of living. I think that will be nice.


                                                                              Neriman

1 comment:

  1. I like traveling too. Traveling by bus was a lot of fun for me... I'm sure you would enjoy it. I haven't traveled much in my life yet, but I hope I will have the chance.

    ReplyDelete