Friday, February 19, 2016

Birthday Party



Birthday time!!!  My daughter is home. Today is her birthday!!  I'm a happy mom.  Made her a bunt chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. And guess what there is no corn syrup in the frosting.. I went to couple local grocery stores to look for no corn syrup frosting . But they didn't have. So I had to order from a health food store.

Birthday's are nice and fun.. Specially when you have a nice party and they can invite all their friends.. Open the presents together and play together. And slumber parties.   Fun fun fun!!

Well actually were going to celebrate the birthday party tomorrow.  


                                                                 Neriman

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you all have fun today and wish her a happy birthday for me.

    ReplyDelete