Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Writing Awards



It was  very nice to see all these young students getting awards.. I am so happy for them.. It must be very wonderful to be writing creative like these young people...

When I was going to school in Turkey I was sitting in back of the classroom.  I didn't want to teacher to see me. I was afraid that she may ask me to read.

I am so proud of these young students in my class. They are so smart.  Maybe some day I can write like them.. Just need more practice..

Keep up the good work my friends..


                                                               Neriman

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Neriman! We appreciated you being there :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Neriman. I hope you keep doing well, too. We certainly will.

    ReplyDelete