Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Music



I Love music. I sing when I'm home. I sing when I'm at church. I just love to sing.. I like any kind of music.

Music is good for the heart and soul.. I don't know how to play any musical instruments. But I like to hear it.

My dad used to play accordion and harmonica. At nights we sat on the floor and listen to my dad playing.

It was very nice to hear him play for us children. Since we didn't have any television. We did have a small radio to listen...  Of course we went to the movie theater  on the weekends.. Then mostly playing American movies..

Summertime there is different music festivals to go..  I;ll sit down on the bench and clap my hands and listen to the music.. Celtic music, Irish music. Bluegrass and of course Turkish music..  I like some country music too. I also like patriotic music too.. And of course don't forget the Christmas music.. African music, world music.. As you can see I like all kinds of music..  I hope you like it too.



                                                                        Neriman


3 comments:

  1. I love music, too! Sounds like you've got a wide variety of musical interests. I'm the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely convinced that if there is a feeling, there is a song for it. Music is the basis for my emotions. I need music to survive...

    ReplyDelete