Sunday, February 7, 2016

Book Receipt



I went to Carnegie Library to get a book. ( Collection of Critical Essays) By W. B. Yeats. I want to read his poems. I got the idea from Professor Homan. I find the book and went to front desk to check out the book. Library staff opened the book and inside the book was a old check out receipt.. Receipt was very faint. From July 1995. And on the was my daughter's name. When I saw the paper, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was 21 years ago. When she graduated from high school 1995.

So I don't know, that no one checked out the book for 21 years. Or book was checked out and they left the old receipt inside the book.

I think it's so neat, mother and  daughter have the same interests.

I called and told her and saved the old receipt for her...
This is my story...


                                                          Neriman

2 comments: