Friday, February 26, 2016

Good Day




Today was a pretty good day. Finally it's not snowing...I like snow, curl on a blanket over the fire place..
I don't like to drive when it's snowing or roads are icy.

We clean our church once a week. Afterwards we go out to eat some lunch.
Our grandmother is in the nursing home. She's getting therapy for a few days. I went to visit her today. She looked good, but weak. Hope she will get stronger soon. Sunday is her birthday.. Guess what, she will be 98 years young... She is sharp, her mind is good. She hears very well. Only that she can't see very well.
I wonder when I get to be her age, what would I be like.. I hope that I would be as good as her.


                                                                         Neriman

No comments:

Post a Comment