Sunday, January 31, 2016

My friend



She was my wonderful friend. I knew her long time..She had a big heart. We use to get together once a week. We cleaned our church together.. Than afterwards we go out to eat together..

After her husband died, she stayed around for a little while. Outside of her house covered with beautiful flowers.
And she always had a big garden. On her garden she had all kinds of vegetables.. And she had fruit trees.
Every time I go to her house she always feeds me.. And she sends me home with delicious homemade
jellies and pickles.. She was my friend... Then she sold her house and moved to Tennessee.


She used to write beautiful long letters.   I went to visit her several times.. I knew that she was sick..
When she died I was so sad... She was my friend.. I miss her very much..  Rest in peace my friend.



                                                                         Neriman

4 comments:

  1. Neriman, that was a beautiful tribute to your friend. I can imagine her garden and her kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neriman, that was a beautiful tribute to your friend. I can imagine her garden and her kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lou Ann. She was a good Christian lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lou Ann. She was a good Christian lady.

    ReplyDelete