Thursday, January 28, 2016

New Day




Today is a new day . I wake up thinking that I have a full day today.. Go to the gym. come home eat lunch, take a shower, get ready for my class. Do you know what?  I love my class. And I love my class friends.. They are all younger than me, I'm like their grandma's age.. I don't care.. I feel young..

And  my teacher .. she is a lovely person... Very nice and very creative.. I thought That I was busy.. But I learned she is busier than me.. That's okay... That makes her a special person..

I am smelling the coffee..  Its getting lighter outside.. I want to go out and make new friends today.. Life is good.. I am thankful that I have a  wonderful family.. 


Sun is shining ... and day is bright... trees are lovely..  So am I.... Have a wonderful new day...



                                                                          Neriman

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post, Neriman! We all love having you as a class friend! Have a wonderful new day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cyrus. you young people inspiring me.
      You have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Cyrus. you young people inspiring me.
      You have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. It's nice having you in our class too, Neriman. I hope we can all get to know each other really well while we have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Jacob.. Yes.. that will be very nice if we all get together sometime.. Maybe we can have a little picnic. You young people are very smart and nice.

    ReplyDelete