Saturday, January 30, 2016

Nice Day Walking



It's like a spring time ... decided to take walk..  I saw couple squirrel playing in the grass. Then I saw some birds looking for food. We have couple bird feeders outside. We try to keep it full for the birds..
I walked to the library to read  a today's paper.. Not much news.. But I enjoy reading it.Try to keep up with what happening around here. Front of the library there's a big tree.. I saw a little black squirrel .. He was playing.. I stood there and patiently  watched him..
Then I walked over my friend's house.. They just made a fresh coffee. I had a cup.. And we talked old stuff.
Finally after a while I left their house and walked back home..
It was a beautiful day for walking.. Enjoyed it...



                                            Neriman

No comments:

Post a Comment