Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Lovely Day


Yesterday and today was a beautiful day... 
I planted some tomatoes. Three yellow and three red. Planted some flowers. And pulled some weeds. They grow so fast. 

This morning when I opened the front door there was a toms donuts bag . Inside was a wonderful fresh donuts which we had for breakfast.  It was from my friend Cheryl. She's so sweet and thoughtful. She's a good friend and neighbor.  I'm so glad that i have very nice friends and neighbors.
  
Life is full of surprises. Last week I was in Bloomington to help my daughter to plant some trees and flowers. Afterwards we went to eat out. So For dessert I had a gellato. Than I had a bad toothache. After I come home went to see my dentist. he looked at my teeth. Said I have very sensitive teeth. Gave me some medicine. I hope pain goes away soon. I don't like pain.
  
I haven't written on my blog very much since classes are over.. But summertime is busy always.. I like to be outdoors more, working in the yard. watering and weeding...

I hope everybody have a good summer. Go outdoors and enjoy!

Miss you all!!

                                                               Neriman

No comments:

Post a Comment