Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday



Today is Sunday. Lord's day. Went to church this morning. We have been studying Noah's ark in bible study. So I asked my sister to send me a package of asure. ( sweet dessert in Turkey). She send me. Last night I prepared the dessert to share it with the bible class. When the Noah's ark landed in Mount Ararat (which is in Eastern Turkey). Whatever dry food left in the ark, they cooked it all together. We call it Asure.

After church services we had a carry-in-dinner. Of course everything was delicious. I ate too much. After dinner we came home. At 3 pm. I went to Furt for concert. It was beautiful and wonderful. Every student did great performance..Great talent.. I really appreciate the free concert Trine University puts on. Bravo!

I saw my friend and my teacher at the concert. Now the school is over, I'm going to miss everyone.. All those students in my classes were very nice. .. Maybe I will see them sometime...


                                                                   Neriman

No comments:

Post a Comment