Thursday, May 12, 2016

What comes next



Well, my classes are over a week ago... I already missed them.  But I'm enjoying the time off. I already missed my class friends..

Spring is here. I love the blooming flower trees.  Only bad things when the rain comes down it takes away the flowers from the tree.

Went to farmers market last week,bought a tray of petunias all different colors. plant them in my hanging baskets. They look very nice in my yard. I love flowers...

Later I want to buy some tomato plants and plant them in my bigger pots . I like tomatoes too. In fact I like all kinds of vegetables...

Last week we saw 2 movies. Jungle book and the Mother's day!  They both were very good... If you have a chance see it...

                                                               Neriman

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a nice spring. I am, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elyse,
    I,m enjoying the summer now. I have 2 more graduating to go. Tomorrow i'm going Hailee's graduation. It will be fun. Hope you and your family have a nice summer.

    ReplyDelete