Saturday, June 4, 2016

Music On The Square



I bring my folding chair to the  square in Angola and sat down by the Herald Republican office building.
Right under the shade tree...Start listening to the band. It is my kind of music. Folk music. There were four people in the band. Two ladies and two men.

They start playing at 6:30. Little kids are dancing to the music...
There was a good crowd gathered.  Everybody had to bring their own chairs. Few people were sitting on the court house steps to get the shade. Sun was very strong...

Band played some sing along songs too.. When band was taking a break I walked around and talk to a few friends...

There was a water stand behind me. I bought some water for me and  my friend.

I stayed there till 9 pm. Then the music end.....


                                                                             Neriman

No comments:

Post a Comment