Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Our Grandma


I am so happy that I visited her yesterday morning. That evening she passed away. Some how some body was telling me to see her. I remember her sweet face saying my name. She was a kind  and thoughtful person. She was our grandma.
She turned 98 on February 28. She had a very nice birthday party at the nursing home. Her relatives and church friends were there.They brought flowers , many cards and gifts.  Her son made her a chocolate cake. Granddaughter made upside down pineapple cake. And three different kinds of ice cream. She had fun.
After that day, I went to visit her several times.  I'm glad I did..
I told her that I love her, she told me that she loves me too.  She had a long and happy life.
We love you grandma! Rest in peace...


                                                        Neriman

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss, Neriman. She sounds like a wonderful lady, and I'm glad you got to make all those beautiful memories with her!

    ReplyDelete