Saturday, March 26, 2016

A Day In The Park



I like to walk... I decided to go to Pokagon Park and walk.

I wanted to walk to Lake Lonidaw. I walk to the edge of the boardwalk it was all muddy. So I turned around took the trail 3. Walked half way,  along the path I saw few people walking, running, and couple families are sitting on the benches and talking.... Children are playing , running and shouting.

I walked back to the inn. We (my husband and I) had dinner there.

We met few guests who were staying at the inn. Everyone seem to be in a great mood.

Then we met a very nice family at the dining room. They asked me about my accent. I told them I was from Turkey. They said they knew some body from Turkey.

I was happy...


                                                                Neriman

2 comments:

  1. I've been to Pokagon before. It's a nice place, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. It's a very nice park. We go there often.

    ReplyDelete