Thursday, March 24, 2016

God's Creation




      Flowers are beautiful. Some times I walk around the flowers I can see butterfly's. I just can't imagine God's creation. Just look at the sky what do you see?  Daytime I  see sun. Nighttime I see stars, moon.

God makes the rain and sunshine. He makes the flowers so we can smell and enjoy.. He made the seas and mountains. He made the birds and fish.   God made the you and I.

Our world is very big.. There are many people live different parts of the world.  They have different religion and speak different languages.

Just think about how is God created us.. Our brain can think, grow and our nervous system can do many things.  How can those things exist without God!!


                                                                  Neriman




1 comment:

  1. God's creation really is amazing. We tend to take it for granted how incredible everything is.

    ReplyDelete